The PA Bargaining Team has reached a tentative agreement with Treasury Board. Highlights of the negotiations include:
- retroactive wage increases to 2018 that averages 2.11% over three years;
- increase in maternity related reassignment or leave qualification from 52 to 78 weeks following the birth of a child
- several leave improvements; and
- memorandum of understanding regarding Occupational Group Structure (OGS) review
Along with representatives from the PA bargaining team, representatives of the TC, SV, and EB groups all joined together in meeting with Treasury Board to achieve a settlement of over issues that these groups have in common. They included:
- A one-time payment of $500 in recognition of the extended collective agreement implementation deadline and an additional $50 for every subsequent 90-day delay
- 10 days of paid domestic violence leave
- Improvements to language for maternity and parental leave as well as the parental leave provisions
- Deletion of Memorandum of Understanding on Supporting Employee Wellness. As a result, sick leave will remain untouched.
Full details about the agreements for both the PA Group and common issues as well as the final text will be shared by PSAC shortly. PA members will also be provided with details about the electronic ratification vote in the coming days.
Negotiations are still ongoing for all other groups. For more details about these tentative agreements, please click here to visit the PSAC website.
To download the ratification kit